I offer a bespoke service tailored to individual needs. I work with adults, children, families and organisations.
I am experienced in the assessment and treatment for the following psychological difficulties;
- Anger problems
- Behavioural problems
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Chronic pain and other long standing health problems and health anxiety
- Depression and low mood
- Loss of confidence/ low self esteem
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and related symptoms (PTSD)
- Psychological difficulties related to physical health
- Relationship difficulties
- Sleeping difficulties
- Work related stress
I draw on a variety of psychological models and therapies including;
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
Expert Witness Medico-Legal work
I am Bond Solon trained in writing thorough and professional reports for courts and tribunals. My area of expertise is assessment of psychological distress as the result of personal injury and medical negligence. All reports are written in a concise, robust and timely fashion.
I have experience of offering consultancy to individuals, families and organisations to help think psychologically about difficulties and work towards finding a way forward.